The Petratto Bat Fold creases and folds all common jobs, including gate fold. The material can be paper, card board and brochures, with high grammage. It can also fold without creasing middle and low grammage papers.
A single machine that matches a knife creasing group with a folding unit. It has been designed to fold from 80 to 350 gr. (4-171/2 points) papers, even with gate folds. It can quickly and accurately carry out offset or digital printing jobs, including wrong grains or UV-coated/laminated papers. It can process leaflets, booklets, cards soft covers for stiched booklets and so on…
- Max. size: cm 45 x 90 (17 3/4 x 35 1/2 in.)
- Min. size: cm 15 x 20 (6 x 7 3/4 in.)
- Creasing Stock range: min. 80 – max. 600 gr. (4-30 points)
- Folding Stock range: min. 80 – max. 350 gr. (4-17 1/2points)
- Speed A4 1 creasing-folding: 11,000 cp/h
- Speed A4 1 Folding: 24,000 cp/h
Our new device for longitudinal and transversal perforations. Perforations can be adjusted according to their position and length (the device has a plotter-like movement).
It can be used for perforating vouchers, cards, note-book pages, and so on.
For more information on using the Bat Fold in combination with the Petratto Roboperf, visit the Roboperf page here.